Thursday, July 9, 2015

Fair exchange – You promote us and we’ll promote you! I like it! @TheBooksMachine



Today, while I was filling in the form to promote with a site called The Books Machine, I was astounded by the offer I found at the end of this procedure.


The promoter's deal is this. If I was to mention their site on my blog and then send out their website to any of my followers on Social Media, which is just pushing the buttons at the bottom of my page, they would give me a post on their blog in return.


I decided to go a step further and show you their exact words...


This is what it said:


Free blog post:
We offer you:

·         1 blog post about a book of your choice with a button to buy that title on Amazon
+ 1 Tweet referring to the post about your book on our blog

In exchange for:

·         1 mention by you of our site with a direct link to http://www.thebooksmachine.com
The mention should be made on your website or blog, and on a social network

Lower down on this page, you can see an example of how your book will appear on our blog

Book featured on our blog

Free exchange with clients

FREE!
http://www.thebooksmachine.com/deals/imgmarque/Limitedtime3.png
How to do it


·         Mention The Books Machine on your website or blog, adding the following link: http://www.thebooksmachine.com
You may either write your own short text, or copy it directly from the samples below.
·         Mention our site on social networks including the link: http://www.thebooksmachine.com
·         Once the previous two points have been completed, send an email to contact@thebooksmachine.com with a link to the website or blog where you have mentioned and linked The Books Machine.
·         Send us the Amazon link to the book you wish to publish on our blog. Let us know if you would like us to include the Amazon description, or attach a brief text of your choice about the book. Include the price of the book.
·         After checking your text and the information about your book, we will notify you of the date we will publish it on the blog, according to availability.


***So, Meryl Wright, here is your post – I hope you like it, my friend. Have a lovely day and may you get lots of traffic from this exposure.

Mimi





******  ******

No comments:

Post a Comment