- Cover Reveal - "SPIN THE WHEEL" Vegas Series, Book...
- I love ADJECTIVES!! #amwriting
- What is the most important aspect about the “WAY” ...
- What about the rotten, unprofessional e-pubs that ...
- Azure Boone shares her experiences with an E-publi...
- Should some authors sign away their work? #amwriti...
- Cover reveal - Together Again
- Freedom from Contracts at Last! #amwriting #amazo...
- Setting up Your Own Work Versus Having No Say at a...
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2012 (107)
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 20, 2013
12:30 AM | Posted by Mimi Barbour | | Edit Post
Steven Novak has done it again!! A fantastic cover for...
Book #5 - the fast-paced Vegas Series...
SPIN THE WHEEL
Spin the Wheel, Book #5 for the Vegas series, is another short bridge story introducing Lisa Jordan, Aurora’s partner. Lisa will be at Aurora and Kai’s wedding and forced to spend the evening with Jeff Waters, a man whose very presence makes her feel about the same age as Noel, her three-year-old adopted nephew. Not only can’t she talk with the man around, she can’t think straight when his gorgeous grey eyes search hers as if he’s trying to figure her out.
Jeff is intrigued with the long-legged, curly-haired beauty who tries so hard to ignore him. When they end up spending the night together, he knows he’s met the one and only. Now all he has to do is get her to acknowledge the fact that she really does like him even when she’s sober.